This device is the best way to convert a coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to an analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio. It can be used for PS3, XBox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc. which has no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output.
- Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously.
- Connects external devices such as an amplifier with a standard RCA jack or a headphone with a 3.5mm jack cable.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal outputs, Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz.
- 24-bitS/ PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission, Certificated by FCC RoHS
Housing: Full Metal
Weight: approx 90g
Input audio connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack
Powered by 5.5mm USB power cable
Consumption: 0.5W (max)
Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm
1 x digital to analog audio converter
1 x Toslink cable (Optical cable)
1 x USB power cable
1 x User manual
Convert digital optical coaxial toslink to analog RCA L/R and 3.5mm Jack audio
Support 2-channel uncompressed LPCM digital audio signal outputs
Input audio connector for one Toslink and one RCA (Coaxial), output audio connector for two RCA(R/L) and one 3.5mm Jack
Easy to install and simple to operate and carry
Can be used for PS3, Xbox, Blue-ray player, HD DVD, etc